How do I place an order on Happeno?

How do I place an order on Happeno?

What is Happeno?

Happeno is a social marketplace that allows buyers to discover, follow, and engage with independent brands with unique styles from around the world. As a buyer on Happeno, you can create a shopper profile and follow brands, like products, and follow fellow buyers and influencers.

Payment & Security Details

At the moment Happeno supports payments through PayPal, Skrill and Stripe. Each store has Happeno Payments integrated into their store automatically.

All transfers are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.

Shipping

Each store set their own shipping options, costs, and estimated delivery delays. Please contact the store owner with any questions regarding shipping.

How do I place an order?

Placing an order on Happeno.com is a breeze. We’ll walk you through the necessary steps below:

1. Place the item you want to purchase in your shopping bag by clicking the Add to cart button.

2. When you’re ready, click Go to checkout.

3. Fill out the checkout form and select a payment method. If you have an account on Happeno and are logged in, you can choose to save your shipping and payment details to be able to place orders with just one click!

4. Click Complete purchase. You’ll be sent to a secure payment gateway to complete the transaction.

5. That’s it! Now, sit back and wait for your package to be delivered.

Have questions about your order?

Once you’ve made your purchase, you will receive a receipt to the email address entered at the checkout. Questions about shipping details, delivery times, sizing, order specifics, and returns should be directed to the store owner. You can find each store owner’s contact information on their site’s About page.