How to build an organic following on Happeno?
Relate to your audience
- Think about your favorite influencers. Do you feel like you know the person behind the content? Consider doing the same as an Happeno Influencer!
- Don’t just be a name that signs off–be a personality, get to know your readers, and be relatable. This means more than sharing shoes and outfits. It’s about bringing your audience into your life and exploring the common ground they can relate to.
- Call out items in your posts that are on sale and post to items in your readers’ price bracket. Going to luxurious risks how your clicks convert to orders.
- Be authentic and genuine! Your content will resonate more with your audience if it’s unique and special to you. Build trust with your audience and let them get to know you! Once they know more about you and your style, you’ll become their go-to for inspiration and tips.
- Asking questions is the best way to connect with your audience. “Talking at” your readers can come off as insincere and is also easier to ignore! Asking a question shows that you value their thoughts and want to get to know more.
- Take it a step further and loop your audience into your blogging process. Ask what they’d love to see more of or what they most look forward to about your content and follow up by taking action based on their feedback.
Connect with your audience
- Post consistently and regularly to engage your followers in your original content. Your followers love getting to know more about you and connections drive sales!
- Know your audience and include items that are at an obtainable price point.
- Reply to comments and questions you receive!
- Regularly share product links on social media including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
Create Quality Content
- Create a signature look for your photographs. Keep it original and high-quality!
- If you are only using one channel, create a blog as your main platform. We’ve seen that a blog with unique content inspires more sales than a stand-alone page.
- Make sure that your profile is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate.
- Feature original photography, artwork, or collages to inspire and build trust based on your product recommendations.
Try new strategies
- If your posting habits follow a strict pattern or you just want to try out something different, consider new tactics.
- Go Live on Instagram for the first time or post a story if you’ve never done so.
- Add a weekly roundup or a expand to a new category, like beauty or fitness, on your Happeno Profile.
Don’t always be selling
- Last, but not least, don’t always be selling!
- If you’re always sponsoring and always selling, your readers will start to feel like you only want them for their money. Start conversations in the comments, on your Facebook. Post about your life. Post-thought-provoking content. Post something that isn’t monetized to build engagement. You might lose a few dollars today, but you’ll gain so much in the future.