What should I do if I have problems with my order?

What should I do if I have problems with my order?

If you have any questions or issues with your order we recommend contacting the owner of the store directly to request shipping details or any additional information about your order.

Since Happeno is a platform for independent stores, each store on Happeno is responsible for shipping their orders, and by contacting the store directly you will be able to get the fastest support possible.

How do I contact the store?

You can reach the store owner by clicking on the Ask a question or Contact store button on any product page on Happeno.com

You can also find the store owners’ contact email address in your order confirmation email.

How do I report an order?

In case you have an unresolved issue after contacting the store we recommend that you file a report on that order. You can file a report by contacting us through our Help Center.

Note! You will only be able to file a report once 14 days have passed after your purchase.

What happens next?

When you file a report we will send an official warning to the store and require them to reach out to you within 7 days. If the report is still unresolved after 7 days, we will escalate the case by starting a dispute against the seller.

Please note that Happeno does not have a mandate to refund the transaction, only the store owner does. But we will not hesitate to take appropriate action against stores that don’t meet our high expectations on customer service.